- Multidisciplinary studies
- Creative Writing
- Business and Professional Writing
- Dance 210: Intermediate Ballet
- Dance 241: Advanced Ballet
- Dance 492: Ballet Repertoire
- English 304: Business Writing
- English 305: Technical Writing
- English 312: Fiction Workshop
- MDS 199: Introduction to Multidisciplinary Studies
- MDS 489: Capstone
Renée Nicholson’s writing has appeared in many literary publications and anthologies, including ABZ: A Poetry Journal, Barely South Review, Blue Lyra Review, Bluestem, Cerebral Catalyst, Chelsea, Chickenpinata, Cleaver Magazine, Crosstimbers, Dossier, Fiction Writers Review, A Generation Defining Itself, The Gettysburg Review, The Honey Land Review, Keeping Track, Linden Avenue, The Los Angeles Review, Mid American Review, Moon City Review, Naugatuck River Review, Not a Muse, The Ohio Writer, Paste, Perigee: A Journal of the Arts, Poets & Writers, Prime Number, Redux, The Sharp-Tongued Woman Review, Still: A Journal, Stymie, Superstition Review, Switchback and Word Smitten. Her collection of poems, Roundabout Directions to Lincoln Center, is part of the Crossroads Poetry Series at Urban Farmhouse Press.
She has been nominated several times for a Pushcart Prize and received a Special Mention in 2009.